Dear European friends,
We are very excited to bring to you our Europe SpringRelease 2019. Our great partner in Germany, Weinhandlung Grimm will continue to fullfill orders received from this special offering. Please read ahead to place your order:
1. Fill out this on line order form with your wine selection. Please do not hesitate in contacting us if you need assistance with your wine selection. We will send you a confirmation email with your total. Please note that prices are stated on a per bottle basis.
2. Mr. Grimm is offering free shipping for 24 or more bottles in Germany. For other countries we will provide an estimate with your order confirmation
3. On March 15th, we will close the Spring release and consolidate our order for shipment to Europe
4. Wine will arrive in Germany and Weinhandlung Grimm will be contacting you to process payment and deliver your wines.
5. We trust that you will enjoy our wines with friends, family and always remebering the good times we've had together!
Read some of the most recent reviews our wines have received in the press
2015 Keller Estate " La Cruz Vineyard" Chardonnay, Wine Enthusiast, 93 points. This wine opens with full-bodied, rich aromas of caramel-laced apple pie before taking on fresh lightness on the palate defined by floral apple blossom, guava and mango, the midpalate maintaining crisp acidity. The finish is lengthy in butterscotch.
2014 Keller Estate "Rotie" Syrah Wine And Spirits, 92 points. Year's Best US Syrah. Its vibrant, tart cherry flavors layer over dark, earthen tannins, the structure elastic, built for a juicly lamb chop.
2014 Keller Estate "La Cruz Vineyard" Pinot Noir, James Suckling 92 points. Aromas of strawberry, mint and spice follow through to a full body, chewy tannins and a savory finish.
2014 Keller Estate "Precioso" Pinot Noir, James Suckling 93 points. Firm and silky with plum and cream character and hints of ripeness. Full body, round and soft tannings. Subtle.